Slip and Fall
Las Vegas is the world’s entertainment capital, and the city’s logistical needs are immense. Commercial trucks play an essential role in keeping the city up and running. Further, they are a crucial part of the supply chain for countless industries. However, despite their importance, large commercial vehicles also pose serious risks. When they collide with other drivers, the injuries can be severe.
If you were hurt in a Las Vegas truck crash, you have the right to seek legal counsel. A Las Vegas truck accident lawyer from Valiente Mott could work with you to ensure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Types of truck accidents
The fact patterns of each truck accident are very different. Our Las Vegas truck accident lawyers can advise you on the most common types of commercial vehicle collisions.
- Rollover crash. Rollover accidents are especially dangerous, as a rolling commercial vehicle could strike numerous vehicles across multiple lanes of traffic.
- Jackknife accident. A jackknife accident occurs when a truck operator loses control of their vehicle and slides sideways. These accidents earn their name because trucks that slide sideways fold in on each other like a pocket knife.
- Rear-end collision. If a truck driver fails to slow or stop in time, they could collide with the rear of the car in front of them.
- Underride accident. Underride accidents are unique to large vehicles. These accidents occur when a small vehicle becomes trapped beneath the commercial truck’s trailer.
- Head-on collision. Few truck accidents are more severe than a head-on collision. These accidents often occur at high speed, and the enormous size of the commercial truck results in extensive damage.
- Side-impact collision. A truck could be involved in a side-impact crash in two ways. First, it could strike the side of a vehicle that crosses its path. Second, it could sideswipe a vehicle traveling alongside the truck.
Common truck accident injuries
The location of the impact will largely determine where injuries occur and their severity—some of the most common include:
- Broken arms or legs
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Severe burns
- Spinal cord damage
It is important to seek medical treatment as soon as possible. You protect your legal claim and ensure your recovery from your injuries. Once you have met with a doctor and are following the treatment plan, it is time to discuss your legal options with a Nevada truck accident attorney.
Possible compensation after a crash
If your truck accident injury lawsuit is successful, you might be entitled to an array of compensation. It varies depending on the extent of your injury as well as other factors. Some of the types of damages you might be entitled to include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Diminished future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
You might have a viable case for specific damages you had not previously considered. That is why it is so important to discuss your case with skilled legal counsel. We can evaluate your claim and help you determine what it might be worth.
Reach out to a Las Vegas truck wreck lawyer
If you were hurt in a truck crash, you do not have to pursue justice on your own. Our firm is ready to serve as your advocate. If you have questions about how a Las Vegas truck accident lawyer could help, we have the answers. Reach out to Valiente Mott as soon as possible for a free consultation.
We would like to hear from you so we can provide you with a free evaluation. It’s best to always consult with an Injury Lawyer for any type of legal advice regarding your injuries.
Our Las Vegas Injury Lawyers will even come to you for a free consultation. If you have a question or you are just not sure about putting together a case, let our Las Vegas Injury Law Firm help with your concerns. No fee unless we win.
Contact us today at 702-623-2323 for a FREE CONSULTATION
Valiente Mott is a law firm dedicated to helping personal injury victims. We handle all personal injury matters, including, but not limited to, car crashes, defective products, and catastrophic injury. We are compassionate, yet aggressive when protecting personal injury victims and families who lost loved ones in fatal accidents. Learn more about who we are.
Hablamos Español. Consulta gratuita.
Personal Injury Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
Personal Injury Attorney in Salt Lake City, UT
2975 West Executive Parkway, Suite 164
Lehi UT 84043