Slip and Fall
Commercial trucks are the lifeblood of commerce throughout Utah. They ensure that our goods arrive on time and help keep the shelves of our stores stocked. Unfortunately, however, these massive vehicles can also cause serious injuries.
If you were hurt in a commercial truck crash in Utah, Valiente Mott could help you seek the compensation you deserve. A Utah truck accident attorney from our firm can guide you through the litigation process and ensure your case gets the attention it deserves. Don’t proceed with your personal injury case without talking to a truck accident lawyer.
Compensation for a truck accident injury claim
When a truck accident is not your fault, you may be eligible to recover monetary damages. The specific physical, financial, and emotional hardships that stem from your accident will determine the compensation that might be available in your case, including:
- Medical costs. You could be entitled to damages that pay for your medical expenses. From emergency care to rehabilitation, these treatments are expensive. Your settlement amount could include the total cost of this treatment.
- Property damage. Your vehicle is also likely to have sustained substantial damage following an accident with a commercial truck. Just like with your medical bills, you could be reimbursed for the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle.
- Lost wages. Missing work is often unavoidable following a truck accident. This can lead to significant financial strain. Your medical expenses and lack of income can overwhelm your budget, but a personal injury settlement would replace those lost wages.
- Pain and suffering. The physical pain that follows a truck accident can be severe and long-lasting. The extent of physical pain is subjective. However, a skilled lawyer will help quantify non-economic damages.
- Mental anguish. One of the most challenging parts of living with a truck accident injury is reliving the emotional trauma. Even after your injuries heal, you could be dealing with the mental anguish of surviving a traumatic event.
How to resolve a truck accident case
When you hire a Utah truck wreck lawyer from our firm, our team will work hard to successfully resolve your case in two different ways. In many situations, we can secure a resolution through a negotiated settlement. However, in other cases, we might obtain compensation on your behalf after winning a trial verdict.
The most common favorable outcome in a truck accident injury case is a negotiated settlement. Often, there is little doubt that the truck driver in your collision was at fault. In these cases, negotiations often focus entirely on what your case might be worth.
Settlements are common, but they are never guaranteed. Some truck drivers and their insurance companies will refuse to accept liability. In these cases, securing the compensation you deserve requires you to take your case to trial. We are ready to handle every aspect of your trial. From preparing witnesses to selecting a jury, you can rest assured we are prepared to fight for your rights.
Contact a Utah truck accident lawyer for a free consultation
Every truck accident has the potential to result in serious health consequences. If you or a loved one were hurt in a truck crash, it is time to let a Utah truck accident attorney help. At Valiente Mott, we are ready to serve as your advocates following a truck collision. To discuss your options, reach out as soon as possible for your free consultation.
We would like to hear from you so we can provide you with a free evaluation. It’s best to always consult with a local Utah Truck Wreck Lawyer for any type of legal advice regarding your injuries.
Our Utah Truck Accident Lawyers will even come to you for a free consultation. If you have a question or you are just not sure about putting together a case, let our Law Firm help with your concerns. No fee unless we win.
Valiente Mott is a law firm dedicated to helping personal injury victims. We handle all personal injury matters, including, but not limited to, car crashes, defective products, and catastrophic injury. We are compassionate, yet aggressive when protecting personal injury victims and families who lost loved ones in fatal accidents. Learn more about who we are.
Hablamos Español. Consulta gratuita.
Personal Injury Attorney in Salt Lake City, UT
2975 West Executive Parkway, Suite 164
Lehi UT 84043