Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer
Slip and Fall
Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer
Not only can a serious accident change your life forever, but it can also forever change the lives of your loved ones. The emotional and physical trauma you experience may not dissipate anytime soon, and your loved ones are traumatized to a similar degree, albeit in a different way. And that does not even take into account the financial stress that may have just involuntarily become your reality for the foreseeable future.
With all of that in mind, it is easy to understand why personal injury accident victims may feel helpless, scared, and confused. Our attorneys at Valiente Mott pride ourselves on pursuing justice on behalf of those whose lives have been thrown into upheaval through no fault of their own. If you have been injured in an accident caused by another person or entity, we invite you to schedule a free consultation with a Las Vegas personal injury attorney by calling us today.
Navigate This Page
Our office address and hours of operation
Types of damages you can receive
What is modified comparative negligence?
Choosing a personal injury lawyer
Office Address in Las Vegas, Nevada
700 South 7th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Hours of Operation
Sunday – 24 Hours
Monday – 24 Hours
Tuesday – 24 Hours
Wednesday – 24 Hours
Thursday – 24 Hours
Sunday – 24 Hours
Types of Damages You May Receive for Your Claim
While the legal system cannot do anything to undo your accident, it does provide recourse for you to pursue financial compensation for the damages you have suffered. Here are some of the types of compensation commonly sought by personal injury accident victims:
- All medical costs, which may include an emergency room visit after a truck crash or a surgery following a slip and fall accident, as well as post-surgery rehabilitation.
- Lost wages, which can compensate you for the salary, benefits, vacation time, and retirement contributions that you may have lost due to being unable to work following the vicious animal attack you suffered.
- Loss of earning capacity. If you were a victim of medical malpractice following a botched surgery at University Medical Center, it is possible that you will be able to return to the workforce, but in a diminished capacity due to the physical, mental, or emotional injuries you have sustained. This category of damages would fill in the gap between what you would have made had you never gotten injured and what you make now in your diminished state.
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering. The physical and emotional fallout from a construction accident can be devastating, as you may experience intense physical pain for years to come and also be terrified of going out in public.
- Loss of enjoyment of life. Prior to your workplace accident, you may have had a vibrant social life, you may have been highly active in a number of sports and activities, and you may have enjoyed traveling frequently. However, with a debilitating back injury where you struggle to walk, sit, or stand for any length of time, it may be nearly impossible to do any of the things you used to enjoy.
- Loss of companionship. If the serious spinal cord injury you sustained in a car crash has rendered you incapable of holding anything over 10 pounds, running, jumping, bending over, or sitting on the floor, your ability to bond with your toddler will be significantly diminished. Your marriage may also suffer due to your inability to be as active and social as you used to be and the depression resulting from that.
What Is My Case Worth?
What Is Modified Comparative Negligence?
Some accident victims that contact our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers express concern about not being eligible to recover any damages because they may have been partially responsible for the accident. However, Nevada is a modified comparative negligence state, meaning that you can still recover financial compensation as long as you were not more than 50 percent at-fault for the accident. The total damages that you incur will be reduced in proportion to your share of the fault. For example, if you sustained $1 Million worth of damages in a serious bus accident and were determined to have been 45 percent responsible for it, you could still recover $550,000.
Choose a Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney That Will Fight for What You Deserve
Personal injury accident claims can be complex, with a variety of possible defendants and insurance companies that will do everything they can to minimize your financial recovery. Therefore, it is in your best interests to consult with our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers at Valiente Mott as soon as possible after your accident.
At Valiente Mott, our attorneys fight for what is fair – we fight for justice. We have no problem standing toe-to-toe with large insurance companies and zealously advocating for a successful outcome for our valued clients.
Schedule Your No-Cost, No-Obligation Consultation Today
If you have been injured in an accident caused by another person or entity, call Valiente Mott today to book a cost-free case review. Our clients owe us no attorney fees unless they win their case.
Should I Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer?
See what our clients are saying:
Upon choosing Mr. Mott as my attorney, I didn’t expect timely results. With effectiveness, determination, courageous spirit, analytical skills, and dedication, I felt honored. I truly appreciate you didn’t give up on me, or my case, and that you resolve my case efficiently. I would not hesitate to recommend your firm to anyone in need of a professional lawyer. Thank you very much for your service to me. I’m beyond grateful!
The most responsive, attentive, professional and trustworthy law firm in Vegas. I highly recommend anyone to look into Valiente Mott as their first option for legal council. I couldn’t be more thankful for the way they took care of my case. Big thanks to Tim and his team!
Amazing! They got me way more money than I ever expected, they were always able to answer questions whether I texted or called. They always update me throughout the process. Will use them again in the future without a doubt and will recommend my family and friends. Thank you guys so much!!!!!
Oriana G. Ramos
Tim and his team are great! They were quick to respond whenever I had a question about my case or if I had any concerns. I’m very appreciative with everything this law firm has helped me with. Thanks guys for being so professional!
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Tim Mott and the Valiente Mott team for nearly a year now. Tim (one of the founders) is an incredibly bright, genuine, caring human being. At every moment, you can tell by his demeanor, personality, and work ethic that he always has your best interests at heart.
Tim is more than a lawyer, he’s an ally, a friend, everything you need during the hardships you may face during a legal case. Do yourself a favor and have them represent you!
Veronica de Lucas Heath
They were very professional and at the same time concerned about my family and I. I received my settlement in a timely matter. Thank you all for your help. They work as a great team to help you ASAP. I recommend them to anyone who needs a lawyer.
I highly recommend Valiente Mott! I had the privilege of working with Mike Valiente and Tim Mott before they founded their firm and I can attest to the quality of their work. They are very intelligent, incredibly hard-working, and very compassionate–such a rare and valuable combination. I hope never to need their services, but if I ever do, I would trust them with my case.
Best experience ever dealing with an attorney. Took time to explain to me all my options. Best choice I’ve ever made. 100% satisfied
First time I’ve ever experienced anything to do with a lawyer. It was nothing but amazing and very easy I did little to no effort and they did all the grunt work for me. I will always recommend valiente Mott for people that are in need of their services. I couldn’t be more happier from what they have done for me and my family! Thank you very much.
The entire experience was excellent! I was helped every step of the way and all of my questions were answered promptly and all of my needs were professionally met. I recommend Valiant and Mott to anyone needing quality, and professional attorneys who will treat you as an important client whether your case is large or small. My highest recommendation!
Nate Quist was great to work with. He always made sure that I was good first before doing any type of business. He always looked out for my best interest and what made me comfortable. I felt Nate looked at me like a person and not just another case. Definitely recommend.