Slip and Fall
Bus accidents have a reputation for causing debilitating injuries. These collisions are especially dangerous when they involve smaller passenger vehicles. If you were hurt in a bus crash, a Las Vegas personal injury attorney can investigate the contributing factors and other circumstances of the accident to determine who was liable and help you pursue justice and adequate compensation from the at-fault parties and their insurance companies.
Anyone injured in a crash, from other drivers to bus passengers, could be entitled to compensation if they are not at fault for the accident. However, securing fair compensation from a bus crash can be easier said than done. You can put yourself in the best position for success by reaching out to the Nevada bus accident lawyers of Valiente Mott today.
Who is liable for bus accidents?
Before you receive damages for your bus accident injuries, it is necessary to identify who was at fault. Your personal injury claim hinges on whether or not you establish another individual or entity was responsible for the crash. A Nevada personal injury lawyer can help identify the at-fault party. Some common examples include:
- Bus drivers. Commercial bus drivers are frequently responsible for these accidents. Bus drivers are not immune to mistakes, and even minor lapses in judgment could cause serious accidents.
- Bus companies. The owner of the bus could be financially liable if the bus driver caused a crash while they were within the scope of their employment. A bus company could also be on the hook if they were negligent in hiring drivers or maintaining the bus.
- Government entities. Some buses are owned by the government, who could be on the hook for damages after a crash. The government could also be to blame if dangerous road conditions led to an accident.
- Manufacturers. The makers of commercial buses or bus parts also could be liable for your injuries. Defective buses could leave the manufacturer liable if the defect causes a crash.
Identifying the liable party in a bus accident is a vital part of the process. A bus accident lawyer in Las Vegas could help you identify the cause of your crash.
Recovering financial compensation
When you work with auto accident attorneys in Nevada, you could recover financial compensation for your bus accident injuries. Damages that might be attained in your case include:
- Lost wages
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Medical bills
- Diminished future earnings
- Property damage
Learn how Las Vegas bus accident lawyers could help
You do not have to carry the financial burden of surviving a bus accident. If you were hurt in a bus crash in Las Vegas, the team at Valiente Mott is ready to help you fight for the fair compensation you deserve. Our attorneys understand your case is important, and are ready to work tirelessly to get you the outcome you deserve. Reach out for a free consultation today to get started.
Valiente Mott is a law firm dedicated to helping personal injury victims. We handle all personal injury matters, including, but not limited to, car crashes, defective products, and catastrophic injury. We are compassionate, yet aggressive when protecting personal injury victims and families who lost loved ones in fatal accidents. Learn more about who we are.
Hablamos Español. Consulta gratuita.
Personal Injury Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
700 South 7th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Personal Injury Attorney in Reno, NV
5470 Kietzke Lane, Suite 300
Reno, NV 89511
Personal Injury Attorney in Salt Lake City, UT
2975 West Executive Parkway, Suite 164
Lehi UT 84043